Hello fine people!
So.. we are very close to the end of the tour. I wasn't able to blog like I would have liked due to limited internet connections and complications the road can bring. But, we've had such a wonderful time and it's been a great tour! The last few shows have found us in The Woodlands, Texas - Fayetteville, Arkansas - Springfield, Missouri - AND closer to my homelands in Bowling Green, Kentucky and Knoxville, Tennessee - and last night in Glenn Ellyn, Illinois.
We've seen many friends along the way in each stop and have met some really wonderful people in the process. As for our band, I think we've hit up every mall possible along the southeast (mostly the boy's request) and ate at every Zaxby's within route (something we can all agree on hehe) :)
It will be nice to get to go home for the holidays, and we are all looking forward to that. After that, I'll be headed back to Bean Town to hit the books for a few LONG weeks without too much interruptions and traveling!! Even I can't believe that!
Anyways..
Here are a few photos from the past few days. Hope you guys enjoy!
Sierra
Wow! Nice looking venues, esp. pic #3. What's the chicken's name?
ReplyDeleteHey Sierra, when I looked on your schedule on your rounder's myspace page, they had a mistake on it. Someone must have thought AR meant Arizona when AR is Arkansas. They had Fayetteville, Arizona listed instead of Fayetteville, Arkansas. When I scanned your schedule a while back, I just looked for dates in Arkansas and did not see any. Had I looked more carefully at the venue, I would have caught the mistake right off but sadly I didn't. It was just a week after you came through Fayetteville that I checked your schedule again and saw the typo. UGH! I have been wanting to see your perform live for so long and you came to my town and I missed it. I can't believe this happened. I am such an idiot!
ReplyDeleteOh well, it will just make the show I do finally get to see that much more sweet for me. Even though I didn't see the show, I must thank you for coming to Fayetteville and performing for us. I hope you had a great time while you were here in little old Fayetteville. Did you all get to spend any time here or did you just have time to do the show and run to the next? During the summers here, the city has a concerts in the park every week or so. It would be fantastic if you all came back and played for us in the park. It gets hot though. Actually, I would not care when or where you played so long as I do not miss it again.
Have a great time at school as you finish up your fist semester in bean town. ;)
Tracy