Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello and Welcome!


Hey Everybody!! Hope this finds everyone enjoying a beautiful fall season!

As some of you know, the band and I are getting ready to head out for a 27 day tour starting this Thursday, Oct. 29th. The tour will officially kick off in Raleigh, North Carolina at Stewart Theater and will end up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on November 22nd. We will be sharing the bill with Uncle Earl and The Dixie Bee-Liners. The tour is being billed as "American Revival: Celebrating the New Stars of American Roots Music."

We are all really looking forward to spending this time on the road and I can't wait to get out and see a lot of friends along the way. I'll be taking my books on the road and working to stay up on my classwork during this tour. It will be a task, but definitely worth it to get to be out and play for a good while. :)

So anyways.. I thought it'd be fun to do a little blogging along the way. I'll try my best to blog and post pictures as the trip goes along, so check back often for the latest on what's happening during this trip.

Thanks for reading...

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Sierra...

    Best of luck with the 27 days. We will be out on thee road for a period at the same time in order to get in a few shows between here (home) in the Boston area and Savannah Georgia so maybe with some luck we can see you all somewhere along the way. It would ne nice to also have a cnance to catch up with Brandi and Buddy again...

    Can you post the tour schedule for all to see???? Hope to see you guys out there someplace. Travel safely...

    Jim Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun out there, Miss Hull. I really wish you guys were coming out to California because I'd love to see y'all perform live just once.

    ReplyDelete